Money drives the world, but Hope is the driving force in life! This is the reason why in today’s world, nothing is deemed impossible, and barriers, boundaries, and obstacles are constantly overcome. One of the obstacles face by low-income families is that a fair share of their dreams are lost to the reality of everyday life and living.
The RunTheRace “Lend A Hand” grant is intended for any low-income families who is focused on creating a positive life not just for their family, but for them and their community.
This grant will support basic amenities such as: shelter, clothing, nutrition, healthcare needs of their family, educational courses and a plethora of other provisions of aid.
In order to qualify for this benefit program, you must be a resident of Missouri; either pregnant or responsible for a child under 19 years of age; a U.S. citizen, legal resident, or permanent resident; have low or very low income; and be either under-employed (working for very low wages), unemployed or about to become unemployed; and fill out the questionnaire.
The application process, while 100% online and fairly straight forward, will require some effort on your part.
Here is a list of questions/descriptions you must answer to apply, aside from the basics like name and address:
• Supply information on your home situation, i.e., how many kids, who lives with you, your custody situation with the children (if applicable).
• Social media profile links, a website link, blog, or anything else that can prove your identity.
• A description of how you will pay this grant forward in some way in the future.
• A statement on how this money will be used and why it is that you deserve to be the recipient.
• Anything else you think may help you secure the grant.
click the link below to apply:👇🏾
Here are a few tips that can help you become the recipient of this grant:
Be very specific about what the money will be used for and how it will help. Also, it is important to explain in your application how you will pay it forward in one way or another.